2.14.2011

VDAY

Ok cynical readers.. you know who you are... today's post is not your day. Feel free to join us again in a few days....

I am a newlywed. So I am allowed to feel gushy at any given moment. If I so choose I am allowed to just go on and on and on about how freaking amazing my husband is. About how good he smells and how great he kisses and how sexy I think his super long torso is..... or about how he has the best heart of anyone I know, how he loves me completely and everyday he teaches me more about God's perfect love because of his earthly love for me.

I am normally on the band wagon that Vday is a commercialized holiday created by consumerist America to promote the spending of more money on gifts that will quickly perish.. HOWEVER as previously stated.. I am a newly wed. I got Tulips.. and a Teddy Bear.. and Chocolate. We have reservations at Savannah's nicest restaurant... and I have a new dress.. and he has new suspenders (for that sexy super long torso) and I love today, and Jason Vance, and being his wife.

Today is a happy Monday.

And in case any of you cynics did stick around... here's a joke from Lloyd Christmas to ease your pain: I said, Do you love me?" And she said, "No, but that's a really nice ski mask!"

No comments:

Post a Comment