2.15.2011

It's the FREAKING 15th!

Ok Cynics, yesterday's post was not for you. Today's is.

Today is not my favorite day.

Customers would like to be grumpy and yell for no apparent reason. Some woman decided to argue with me about today's date (which shouldn't be hard because it's the day after vday), and proceed to tell me that I was an idiot who should not be allowed to work if I was incapable of reading a calender. To which I had to reply: I apologize that we are unable to see eye to eye on this issue mam..but wanted to reply with: well gosh I know there's a time difference, but I didn't realize ya'll were a whole day off... or I can't read a calender, I'm blind and I bet you're fat. ..but, alas Miss February realized her error to which I silently celebrated.

I bet she felt like a big stinkin idiot.

In other news....

I have 4 miles tonight. My favorite distance.

Peyton and I are going to enjoy our new trail and forget that I wasted 4 minutes of my life arguing with a woman about the date.

Then go home, eat leftover vday dinner (which was A-MAZING!), do some yoga, read, and wait for Mr Vance to come home.

If you're having a grumpy day.. or a good day.. you should totally blast my current obsession:


No comments:

Post a Comment