12.06.2010

Bandwagon Boarded.

I have never liked to board the bandwagon... no that's no quite right, I am always the last to jump on the bandwagon. Harry Potter came out when I was 11. I just started and finished the series. Facebook. I survived a year of college without it and now I'm an addict. Pokemon.. ok seriously, never boarded that train. (Travis did though!)

And that brings us to this blog. I have tried blogging once. I posted twice. Fail. Then Andie and I swore we would never blog, and just like the time we swore we would never read Twilight she jumped on board and I couldn't resist any longer.

Seriously though, Jason and I miss our Tennessee family and we want to keep ya'll updated on what God is doing in our family because He has been so good to us.

So for lack of a good quote about bandwagons I leave you with this: We don't usually pick up hitch hikers... but I'm gonna go with my instincts on this one. Saddle up partner!



1 comment:

  1. :) love it. I wish there was a way to "like" this..wait no I don't because I'd abuse it. lol. I am looking forward to the blogs :)

    ReplyDelete